This Service Agreement Serves as a Contract Between A-List Limousine and the Customer
Terms and Conditions of this Service Agreement are as follows:
1. The customer understands and agrees that all charges are assessed by A-List Limousine. All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by the customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services. Payment is due at the time the limousine arrives. If for any reason full payment is not made at this time the limousine is instructed to leave immediately.
2. The use of any illegal substance is prohibited in the limousine. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by any passenger under the age of 21 is prohibited by CPUC Regulation Section 5348.1 & 5348.3 and by A-List Limousine. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate termination of services and payment due in full for entire reservation. Driver may terminate services immediately or return passengers to the point of initial pickup.
3. The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $300.00 for any physical damages to the limousine caused by any passenger. This includes damage resulting from improper use of the limousine and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, and exterior and interior components including upholstery. Decision as to the unusual use or wear of the vehicle rests with A-List Limousine solely, and its experience as to the general use of hired limousines. The undersigned is responsible for any loss or damage that his or her party creates. I the undersigned give this limousines company the authorization to charge my credit card for damages and/or overtime created by me or anyone in my party.
4. A-List Limousine reserves the right to charge a cleanup fee of not less than $250 for excessive mess, spillage, or for any passenger getting sick in the car. Damage due to sickness will result in a minimum cleaning fee of $250.00 USD.
5. All limousines are non-smoking! There is no smoking in any A-List Limousine vehicle. Any passenger found smoking in the vehicle will be asked to extinguish the cigar/cigarette. A-List Limousine reserves the right to refuse service or cancel service at any time for abuse of this rule.
6. A-List Limousine is not responsible in any manner for items left in our vehicles, cash, jewelry and computers, carry-on items that may be damaged in transit, for yourself or any other passengers of your party.
7. Customer is responsible for all tolls, special permits, airport and parking fees
8. Any unreasonable or illegal conduct by the undersigned or by anyone in his or her party shall result in the immediate loss of the car with no refund. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that A-List Limousine deems valid, no refund of money will be given. A-List Limousine reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
9. Deposits are non-refundable. Runs canceled within 30 days prior to run date are responsible for full balance due.
10. Cash ONLY is accepted on the day of your run. If the balance is paid on the day of service ONLY CASH will be accepted. Checks and Credit card payments must be received 10 days prior to service.
11. Gratuities are based on 20% of the original contract price.
12. Any changes to the pick up location or time must be made via telephone to (248) 888-9600. no later than 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time and is subject to availability.